Local Partnerships is a joint venture between the LGA, HM Treasury and Welsh Government.
We provide an interface between central government and local delivery.
We provide trusted, professional support and advice across multiple disciplines including housing and regeneration, waste, infrastructure, mergers and shared services, integrating health and social care, and more.
We help councils achieve and maintain financial resilience.
How we can help
Our team of leading-edge experts works solely for the benefit of the public sector. Across our specialist programme teams, we provide trusted, professional support and advice. If your organisation is seeking more devolved powers or to transform the way you deliver services, we can help in the following areas:
- developing and reviewing strategic business cases and business plans
- service transformation and change
- modelling and legal frameworks for alternative service delivery models
- options’ appraisal and assurance of your chosen approach or option
- forming effective partnerships (inter-agency brokerage)
- sourcing and commissioning, contract negotiation and management
- economic development and planning
- delivering infrastructure
WORK WITH US
Local Partnerships LLP is a joint venture between HM Treasury, the Local Government Association and Welsh Government. We help the public sector deliver projects and change at the local level ensuring key priorities are delivered and clients secure excellent value for money.
Sign up to our newsletter
To find out more about how we can support you